About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Latest posts

Hot Links

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Art + Work

0 comments


First, you can now point your browsers to this address, www.ikosci.com. The old shortcuts will still work and they will redirect you to the dot com address anyway but let's all get used to this fancy domain name. Is it cool or what? But I got myself two domains actually, and I'm still thinking of which one to use for my portfolio and my personal blog.

And speaking of portfolio, I have been loaded with projects lately that I wasnt able to do a decent blog post. I'm sorry for promising to update the Marilou V Series but I just can't do it right now. I have to work too, you know.

For now please continue rereading my old posts as if y;all are goin back in time. It's fun, promise.

Plus I miss Baguio. Sobra.









post signature

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment